Thank you for booking onto the Needle Felted Monstera Leaf virtual workshop. Below you will find all of the necessary joining instructions for the workshop as well as the materials and templates you’ll need ahead of the workshop. You’ll also find out how to contact Rachel should you have any questions or issues joining the workshop.
- Date: Thursday 3rd September 2020
- Time: 20:00 – 21:30 (please join session at 19:45)
Joining instructions for this workshop
To join the zoom workshop, please follow the below instructions. You will need to have Zoom installed on your computer/mobile device ahead of the workshop.
- Download and install Zoom on your computer/mobile device. You do not need to create a Zoom account to participate in the workshop.
- At 19:45 BST (15 mins before the event start time), follow this link to join the session: https://zoom.us/j/96840881332?pwd=YkdaNTAvck5zTElXSjBUd1UyaGRzUT09
- Enter your name as it helps me to identify you.
- If prompted, enter the following password: 152649.
- If you experience any problems logging in, please try entering the Meeting ID: 968 4088 1332 and the password above or try restarting the Zoom application.
- You can email Rachel at [email protected] and not through Facebook or Instagram if you are still having issues getting logged into the session.
Materials required for this workshop
Below you will find a list of the materials (hyperlinked) you will need for the workshop as well as links to stockists for each product. Please ensure that you have ordered them well in advance of the workshop to ensure that you have everything you need. Some suppliers take a little longer than others to deliver items.
- 25g ball of Emerald wool top
- 25g ball of Sprout wool tops or 25g or 25g or Citrus wool tops
- 1 x 100% wool felt dark green (25cm x 30 cm). N.B If you are making two then order 2.
- 4 x thick stub 18 gauge florist stems. N.B If you are making two then order 8.
- Florist tape (alternatively you can use green frog tape)
- Needle punch tool & punch mat
- Fabric scissors
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Vanishing fabric marker pen
Templates for this workshop
You can download the templates required for this workshop using the links below. As with the above materials, please print these templates out in advance of the workshop.
Help and support
If you have any questions ahead of the workshop or experience any issues getting logged in on the evening of the workshop, please contact Rachel via email at [email protected] or using this contact page. Please do not contact Rachel through Instagram or Facebook regarding this workshop.