- Project: Pick your own!
- Date: Pick your own!
- Time: Pick your own!
- Location: Online via Zoom (instructions sent via email)
How group workshops work:
- Organiser purchases the workshop on behalf of the group (minimum of 4 and maximum of 12 spaces).
- As the organiser, after the purchase is complete you will receive a link to an electronic form which will allow you to enter your workshop date/time/project preferences as well as provide shipping details for the members of your party so that kits can be sent to participants directly.
- Each participant will be sent any necessary templates and instructions detailing how to join the zoom workshop as soon as the workshop date, time and project have been agreed.
- Each participant will receive their own materials kit box in the post (free delivery) ahead of the session taking place
All workshops are suitable for complete beginners. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please note that once kits have been sent to participants no refund can be offered for the workshop booking.